Charles F Connolly

Connolly Distributing was founded in 1957 by Charlie Connolly to provide gas heating parts to two local servicing utilities in Northern New Jersey. Since that time, Connolly Distributing has maintained one of the largest inventories in the Northeast providing replacement parts for gas burning equipment to Utility Companies, commercial and industrial users, contractors and end users.  Since that time, providing replacement parts has been, and continues to be, our core business.